All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you are new to knitting or just want to learn a new knitting technique, then this is the book for you! Everything from the basics to embellishing your knitting with surface embroidery, Swiss darning, smocking, beads and sequins!
- Author BiographyCompiled by the expert team at Country Bumpkin, renowned Australian publishers of embroidery books and magazines.
- Author(s)Country Bumpkin Publications
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication05/02/2016
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleA-Z of Needlecraft
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note800 Illustrations, color
- Weight566 g
- Width210 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £4.55Trending at £4.72
- £5.99Trending at £6.97
- £5.81Trending at £7.99
- £4.42Trending at £6.38
- £4.58Trending at £5.96
- £2.99Trending at £5.99
- £24.68Trending at £35.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.