All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis easy to use book takes the reader on a fascinating journey into the wonderful world of needlepoint embroidery (also known as canvaswork), with plenty to enhance the stitch repertoire of those already captivated by this versatile form of embroidery.
- Author BiographyCompiled by the expert team at Country Bumpkin, renowned Australian publishers of embroidery books and magazines.
- Author(s)Country Bumpkin Publications
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication05/03/2015
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleA-Z of Needlecraft
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Width210 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.27
- £30.35Trending at £42.98
- £10.72Trending at £14.99
- £14.09Trending at £14.71
- £7.49Trending at £7.67
- £15.08Trending at £25.00
- £11.50Trending at £14.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.