All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis easy to use book takes the reader on a fascinating journey into the wonderful world of needlepoint embroidery (also known as canvaswork), with plenty to enhance the stitch repertoire of those already captivated by this versatile form of embroidery.
- Author BiographyCompiled by the expert team at Country Bumpkin, renowned Australian publishers of embroidery books and magazines.
- Author(s)Country Bumpkin Publications
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication05/03/2015
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleA-Z of Needlecraft
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width210 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.40
- £2.34Trending at £3.00
- £7.81Trending at £8.99
- £10.15Trending at £11.00
- £3.00Trending at £3.84
- £9.50Trending at £9.97
- £10.23Trending at £16.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.