Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA practical and inspiring guide to creating more than forty dazzling designs using ribbon. Step by step photography and clear instructions take you through all the stiches and techniques, and there are then forty beautiful designs to stitch.
- Author BiographyCompiled by the expert team at Country Bumpkin, renowned Australian publishers of embroidery books and magazines.
- Author(s)Country Bumpkin Publications
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication12/01/2016
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleA-Z of Needlecraft
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note400 colour illustrations
- Weight478 g
- Width210 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
Most relevant reviews
- beautiful_pink12 Jun, 2017by
Not used it yet but on looking through it, it definitely wants you to start. Very colourful book and very informative
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.04
- £32.33Trending at £33.22
- £29.85Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £20.62Trending at £30.00
- £4.45Trending at £4.99
- £6.82Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.