Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA practical and inspiring guide to creating more than forty dazzling designs using ribbon. Step by step photography and clear instructions take you through all the stiches and techniques, and there are then forty beautiful designs to stitch.
- Author BiographyCompiled by the expert team at Country Bumpkin, renowned Australian publishers of embroidery books and magazines.
- Author(s)Country Bumpkin Publications
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication11/09/2015
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleA-Z of Needlecraft
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Width210 mm
- Height228 mm
Most relevant reviews
- beautiful_pink12 Jun, 2017by
Not used it yet but on looking through it, it definitely wants you to start. Very colourful book and very informative
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £5.51Trending at £6.09
- £5.99Trending at £6.98
- £8.63Trending at £9.35
- £5.81Trending at £7.99
- £6.33Trending at £7.76
- £3.79Trending at £4.69
- £4.42Trending at £6.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.