Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe A-Z of smocking is designed to reveal every secret and answer every question you have on this timeless art. Over a thousand step-by-step photographs bring smocking within reach of anyone who can thread a needle.
- Author BiographyCompiled by the expert team at Country Bumpkin, renowned Australian publishers of embroidery books and magazines.
- Author(s)Country Bumpkin Publications
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication11/09/2015
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleA-Z of Needlecraft
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Width210 mm
- Height228 mm
Most relevant reviews
- cazjean17 May, 2016by
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £5.99Trending at £6.98
- £45.00Trending at £75.32
- £3.24Trending at £5.98
- £28.38Trending at £38.39
- £5.81Trending at £8.05
- £6.99Trending at £9.99
- £4.42Trending at £6.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.