CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionHigh levels of government spending have had a significant effect on economic growth and on economic freedom. This book argues that reforms are necessary to ensure that we have dynamic economies in which governments serve the needs of their citizens rather than simply tax and spend more.
- Author BiographyGrover Glenn Norquist is an American political advocate who is founder and president of Americans for Tax Reform, an organization that opposes all tax increases.
- Author(s)Grover Glenn Norquist
- PublisherInstitute of Economic Affairs
- Date of Publication20/03/2014
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleOccasional Papers
- Series Part/Volume Number150
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintInstitute of Economic Affairs
- Weight159 g
- Width130 mm
- Height200 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.