All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionPart of a series for A Level students, this book covers the key content needed for A2 Biology, presented in accessible note form and compiled by top examiners. Individual pages are hole-punched and can easily be removed for insertion into students' own files.
- Author BiographyAlan Morris is Head of Biology and Senior Lecturer at Yeovil College of Further Education. He is currently Principal Examiner and question setter for a major examining board. Margaret Baker is Head of Biology and Lecturer at Strode College of Further Education, Somerset. She is currently Principal Examiner and question setter for a major examining group. Both have been awarded Advanced Practitioners status in their own colleges.
- Author(s)Alan Morris,Margaret Baker
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/02/2006
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleA-Level Revision Notes S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date10/02/2009
- Weight420 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.