All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis exam practice book for A2 contains detailed advice and tips on how to improve marks and overall grade. The authors are experienced examiners for A level Psychology. Features include: exam questions; students' answers with hints and tips; and How to score full marks sections.
- Author BiographyMike Cardwell is Senior Lecturer at Bath Spa University College and is a Chief Examiner. He is co-author of the successful Collins Psychology for AS/A Level. Jane Willson is Director of A level Studies at Norwich City College and is an experienced examiner. Sara Bermen is a Principal Examiner and teaches Psychology at Newlands School, Maidenhead.
- Author(s)Cara Flanagan,Mike Cardwell
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication20/05/2003
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDo Brilliantly at... S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date11/10/2011
- Weight248 g
- Width192 mm
- Height265 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Reading Age16-18
Most relevant reviews
- 1252.betty28 May, 2011by
Not relevant as never stated it wasn't for my exam board
It didn't really apply to my course though some bits were relevant. I liked the layout of the book making it easier to revise. It should say in the product information that it is for AQA exam boards, then I wouldn't have bought it.
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £39.99Trending at £47.22
- £23.39Trending at £25.01
- £7.59Trending at £9.99
- £8.99Trending at £13.00
- £7.36Trending at £9.99
- £9.15Trending at £12.37
- £19.28Trending at £20.99