Consider these sponsored items
- £9.55Was:£12.99Free postage
- £19.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEver closer to retrieving their comrade zippo from Marineris 'the ugliest city in the galaxy', Deadlock and Blackblood recount dark tales from their involvement in the Volgan War. Whilst past secrets create new hostilities within the team, an ex-ABC Warrior nursing a big grudge commits the ultimate act of betrayal!
- Author BiographyPat Mills is the creator and first editor of 2000 AD. For the Galaxy's Greatest Comic, he is the writer and co-creator of ABC Warriors, Finn, Flesh, Nemesis the Warlock, Slaine, M.A.C.H 1, Harlem Heroes and Savage. He also developed Judge Dredd and wrote one of the early Dredd serials, The Cursed Earth. He wrote Third World War for Crisis!, a politically charged spin-off from 2000 AD, and Black Siddha for the Judge Dredd Megazine. Outside 2000 AD he is the writer and co-creator of the long-running classic anti-war story Charley's War, as well as Marshal Law. He has also written for the Batman, Star Wars and Zombie World series for the US market. Currently Mills is writing the bestselling series Requiem - Vampire Knight for Editions Nickel of France with artist Olivier Ledroit and a spin-off series Claudia - Vampire with artist Frank Tacito. He is also completing the graphic novel version of American Reaper co-created with Clint Langley, based on his screenplay for Xingu Films. Clint Langley began his 2000 AD career with the fully painted artwork of his co-created series Dinosty, and has also illustrated Judge Dredd, Nemesis the Warlock, Outlaw, Sinister Dexter and Tales of Telguuth. However, it is the striking mixture of fully painted art and digital manipulation on Slaine and the ABC Warriors which has made him a firm favourite with fans. As well as working for 2000 AD Langley has produced covers for Games Workshop and Marvel (with striking covers for The Punisher, Wolverine and Ghost Rider amongst others), produced art for World of Warcraft and Magic: The Gathering, and is the winner of the 2007 Inquest Gamer Fan Awards for Best Artist. P.
- Author(s)Clint Langley,Pat Mills
- Date of Publication01/07/2011
- GenreGraphic Novels: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Imprint2000 AD Graphic Novels
- Content Notechiefly Illustrations (chiefly col.)
- Width182 mm
- Height258 mm
Best-selling in Science Fiction
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.