All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis concise book contains everything that parents and professionals need to know about ADHD. The author describes the spectrum of ADHD, the co-occurring symptoms, and common difficulties that parents face. The rest of the book focuses on solutions. The concluding chapter summarizes the information covered.
- Author BiographyMartin L. Kutscher MD is Assistant Clinical Professor in the Departments of Pediatrics and Neurology of New York Medical College in Valhalla, NY, and has worked in the Rye Brook, New York area since 1987, with children who have special neurological needs. Dr Kutscher is board certified in Pediatrics and in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology. He received his BA from Columbia University, his MD from Columbia University's College of Physicians and Surgeons, and completed a pediatric residency at Temple University's St. Christopher's Hospital for Children. His neurology residency and pediatric neurology fellowship were completed at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine. He is the author of Kids in the Syndrome Mix of ADHD, LD, Asperger's, Tourette's, Bipolar, and More! The one stop guide for parents, teachers, and other professionals and Children with Seizures: A Guide for Parents, Teachers, and Other Professionals, both also published by Jessica Kingsley Publishers.
- Author(s)Martin L. Kutscher
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/10/2009
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content NoteIllustrated by Douglas Puder MD
- Weight317 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Illustrator(s)Douglas Puder
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £20.08
- £17.44Trending at £25.11
- £17.24Trending at £25.11
- £20.79Trending at £35.16
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £23.75Trending at £35.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.