All listings for this product
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £9.84Trending at £14.99
- £3.84Trending at £4.64
- £8.99Trending at £11.98
- £8.32Trending at £9.99
- £5.29Trending at £6.20
- £10.18Trending at £10.52
About this product
- DescriptionA highly practical guide presenting an empirically based nuts-and-bolts approach to understanding, diagnosing and treating ADHD in adolescents.
- Author BiographyArthur L. Robin, PhD, is Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Neurosciences and Pediatrics at Wayne State University School of Medicine, and Chief of Psychology at Children's Hospital of Michigan. The author of many articles and chapters on ADHD, parent-teen relations, and eating disorders, he is the coauthor (with Sharon L. Foster) of Negotiating Parent-Adolescent Conflict. Dr. Robin is a practicing clinical psychologist with University Psychiatric Services in Detroit and Farmington Hills, Michigan.
- Author(s)Arthur L. Robin
- PublisherGuilford Publications
- Date of Publication20/01/2000
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGuilford Publications
- Weight698 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Foreword byRussell A. Barkley
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.