All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £21.79Trending at £22.07
- £28.00Trending at £30.27
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduces, in a very elementary way, the concept of anti-de Sitter/Conformal Field Theory (AdS/CFT) correspondence to condensed matter physicists. This theory relates a gravity theory in a (d+1)-dimensional anti-de Sitter space time to a strongly coupled d-dimensional quantum field theory living on its boundary.
- Author(s)S. T. Pires
- PublisherMorgan & Claypool Publishers
- Date of Publication30/06/2014
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSan Rafael, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan and Claypool Life Sciences
- Width175 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.