AIA Guide to Chicago by American Institute of Architects Chicago (Paperback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £20.49+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn unparalleled architectural powerhouse, Chicago offers visitors and natives alike a panorama of styles and forms. This book brings readers up to date on ten years of dynamic changes with new entries on smaller projects as well as showcases like the Aqua building, Trump Tower, and Millennium Park.
- Author BiographyAlice Sinkevitch is former executive director of the Chicago chapter of the American Institute of Architects. Laurie McGovern Petersen is a writer for Chicago Architect magazine. Geoffrey Baer is the host of WTTW-TV's popular television specials about Chicago architecture and history. Perry Duis is professor emeritus of history at the University of Illinois at Chicago and the author of Challenging Chicago.
- Author(s)American Institute of Architects Chicago
- PublisherUniversity of Illinois Press
- Date of Publication03/06/2014
- Place of PublicationBaltimore
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Illinois Press
- Width127 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited byAlice Sinkevitch,Laurie McGovern Petersen
- Introduction byPerry Duis
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.45Trending at £50.53
- £39.99Trending at £48.20
- £27.44Trending at £28.66
- £109.60Trending at £156.43
- £14.41Trending at £18.92
- £11.33Trending at £12.12
- £11.85Trending at £16.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.