Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £14.00
- £19.38Trending at £30.03
- £11.70Trending at £13.79
- £4.46Trending at £4.99
- £10.61Trending at £12.34
- £11.87Trending at £14.50
- £11.98Trending at £15.20
About this product
- Author(s)Monica B. Pearl
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/07/2015
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Twentieth-Century Literature
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight294 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Table Of Contents1. Introduction: Gay Grief 2. Mourning, Identity, and Gay AIDS Fiction 3. Queer AIDS Literature: The Hybrid Text 4. Queer AIDS Literature: Ontology, Melancholia, Fetishism 5. Survival and Marriage 6. Conversations and Queer Filiation
- Author BiographyMonica B. Pearl is Lecturer in Twentieth Century American Literature at the University of Manchester, UK.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.