CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.86Trending at £16.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.50Trending at £7.19
- £6.10Trending at £6.25
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/12/2012
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleAdvances in Experimental Medicine and Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number187
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight375 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited bySudhir Gupta
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1985
- Table Of ContentsAIDS-An African Disease?.- Etiology of AIDS: Biological and Biochemical Characteristics of HTLV III.- Lymphadenopathy Associated Virus (L.A.V.): Its Association with AIDS or Prodromes.- Expression of HTLV III Infection in a Pediatric Population.- Role of Epstein-Barr Virus in Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome.- Longitudinal Immunological Studies on a Cohort of Initially Symptom-Free Homosexual Men in London with Respect to HTLV III Serology.- Lymphadenopathy: End Point or Prodrome? Update of a 36-Month Prospective Study.- The Syndrome of Persistent Generalized Lymphadenopathy: Experience with 101 Patients.- Longitudinal Assessment of Persistent Generalized Lymphadenopathy (PGL) in Homosexual Men.- Cytotoxic Effector Mechanisms in AIDS.- Expression of Beta 2 Microglobulin on the Surface of Mononuclear Cells in Patients with Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS) and AIDS-Related Complex (ARC) Ill.- Isolated Thrombocytopenia in Homosexual Men-Longitudinal Follow-Up.- Oral Viral Leukoplakia-A New AIDS-Associated Condition.- Thymosin in the Staging and Treatment of HTLV III Positive Homosexuals and Hemophiliacs with AIDS-Related Immune Dysfunction.- The Mechanism and Modulation of Immune Dysfunction in AIDS-Associated Syndromes.- Interferon and Interleukin-2 Therapy of Kaposi's Sarcoma.- Cytotoxic Chemotherapy in Kaposi's Sarcoma.- Conference Summation.- Contributors.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.