All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £7.00Trending at £10.23
- £6.24Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.24
- £38.90Trending at £59.97
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £10.20Trending at £11.98
- £8.76Trending at £9.08
About this product
- DescriptionInspiring stories of eight savvy entrepreneurs who rose to the top detail their winning formula and practical tips proven in the trenches. A practical yet personal book, this text serves as a blueprint for aspiring self-starters.
- Author BiographyDonna Fenn, one of INC magazine's top reporters, has spent the past two decades interviewing and reporting on small business issues. A contributing editor at INC. magazine, she is co-recipient of the Women's Economic Round Table Entrepreneurship Prize sponsored by the Kauffman Center for Entrepreneurial Leadership and has produced a newsletter on small business for Merrill Lynch. From 1988 to 1992, Fenn lived in Saudi Arabia, where she was a correspondant for The Associated Press. Her work has appeared in The New York Times, The Washington Monthly, Working Woman and Parents.
- Author(s)Donna Fenn
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication04/01/2007
- GenreCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight188 g
- Width137 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.