CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.21Trending at £12.34
- £11.75Trending at £14.47
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive examination of the APA Ethics Code and the complex process of ethical decision making. It describes the Standards of the Code, their application, and how the Code can guide psychologists when ethical dilemmas arise. It demonstrate the process a psychologist needs to work through when confronted with an ethical dilemma.
- Author(s)M. Linda Campbell,Melba Vasquez,Robert Kinscherff,Stephen H. Behnke
- PublisherAmerican Psychological Association
- Date of Publication01/12/2009
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Psychological Association
- Weight870 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.