All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.38Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
About this product
- DescriptionProvides scholarly reviews of state-of-the-art knowledge in the areas of nonverbal communication and nonverbal behaviours. The volume includes an entire section devoted to new and improved methodologies and technologies that allow for the recording, capture, and analysis of nonverbal behaviours.
- PublisherAmerican Psychological Association
- Date of Publication30/09/2015
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Psychological Association
- Weight825 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byDavid Matsumoto,Hyisung C. Hwang,Mark G. Frank
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.