All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by Cara Flanagan and an experienced author team, this brand new student book has been approved by AQA. Designed to be the most motivating student-friendly resource available, its engaging visual style and tone will support you through every step of the course and help you thoroughly prepare for your exams.
- Author BiographyCara Flanagan is one of the best-known and most respected authors for A Level Psychology. A practiced teacher with examining experience and a well-known conference presenter, Cara is renowned for creating resources that students love to use. Dave Berry is an experienced psychology teacher and examiner. He regularly leads face-to-face and online training courses for a major awarding body. Dave teaches psychology at Bolton School, Lancashire. Matt Jarvis currently teaches psychology at a sixth form college in Hampshire. An experienced teacher of psychology from GCSE through to post-graduate level, Matt has authored numerous psychology textbooks. Matt is Honorary Research Fellow at Keele University and also has examining experience. Rob Liddle has more than twenty years' teaching experience in psychology, from GCSE to postgraduate study. A psychology graduate with a Masters in Organisational Psychology, Rob is an experienced examiner who currently writes psychology books and resources. He teaches at an FE college in Southport, Merseyside.
- Author(s)Cara Flanagan,Dave Berry,Matt Jarvis,Rob Liddle
- PublisherIlluminate Publishing
- Date of Publication23/03/2015
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIlluminate Publishing
- Width219 mm
- Height276 mm
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £39.99Trending at £47.24
- £23.39Trending at £25.00
- £32.42Trending at £34.99
- £7.59Trending at £9.99
- £9.36Trending at £11.00
- £7.36Trending at £9.99
- £7.25Trending at £9.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.