CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Superheroes
Save on Superheroes
- £52.80Trending at £64.80
- £6.00Trending at £6.65
- £5.99Trending at £6.78
- £6.48Trending at £7.03
- £5.66Trending at £6.01
- £10.99Trending at £12.58
- £6.00Trending at £6.82
About this product
- DescriptionMotivate and engage your students with this straightforward, topic by topic introduction to Psychology.
- Author BiographyBarbara Woods is an experienced teacher of Psychology GCSE, and author of numerous bestselling Psychology textbooks. Vicky Carrington is an experienced GCSE and A level teacher, examiner, and Head of Psychology at Ellesmere Port Catholic High School. Vicky has worked in both school and adult education and helped develop access courses for Psychology. She also works to promote best practice in Psychology teaching through training events, Psyonline and the ATP helpline. Nigel Holt is Senior Lecturer at Bath Spa University. Nigel has taught at GCSE and is an experienced A level examiner. An active researcher, he has published a wide range of textbooks in Psychology for AS, A2 and undergraduate students. Rob Lewis has twenty years' teaching experience in Psychology. He has held senior examining posts at AS and A level with several major exam boards and continues to be involved in specification development and INSET training at a senior level.
- Author(s)Barbara Woods,Nigel Holt,Rob Lewis,Victoria Carrington
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication28/08/2009
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Education
- Out-of-print date31/10/2016
- Content Note30 colour line drawings, 40 colour halftones
- Weight446 g
- Width191 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.