All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCreating a successful design that meets client objectives and expectations depends mainly on communication between designer and client. The 60 archetypes cards are designed to help both parties choose a strategic and visual direction for new projects by focusing on brand archetypes and breaking them down into key words and images.
- Author BiographyMargaret Pott Hartwell is a strategist, coach, teacher, speaker, and writer. She adapted the concepts and created the content for the book and the deck of cards (www.archetypesinbranding.com). Her 20 years of experience chronicle a career of effective brand and business solutions at the intersection of creativity and business in both the U.S. and the U.K. Margaret holds her MBA in Sustainable Management from Presidio Graduate School, her BA from UC Berkeley, and an advanced coaching certification from the Institute of Transpersonal Psychology.
- Author(s)Joshua C. Chen,Margaret Hartwell
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication13/09/2012
- GenreDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHow Design Books
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £19.25Trending at £27.06
- £17.75Trending at £25.00
- £13.36Trending at £20.64
- £14.89Trending at £19.94
- £9.58Trending at £12.95
- £8.44Trending at £11.19
- £12.18Trending at £17.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.