Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.34
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £11.04
- £14.99Trending at £16.99
- £14.87Trending at £16.68
- £4.51Trending at £5.01
- £14.07Trending at £26.18
About this product
- DescriptionOffering an in-depth history of the Army of the Republic of Vietnam (ARVN) from 1955 to 1975, the author takes readers into the barracks and training centers of the ARVN to plumb the hearts and souls of these forgotten soldiers. He explores the lives of ordinary men, focusing on troop morale and motivation within the context of Vietnamese society.
- Author BiographyRobert K. Brigham is Shirley Ecker Boskey Professor of History and International Relations at Vassar College and author of Guerilla Diplomacy: The NLF's Foreign Relations and the Vietnam War and, with Robert S. McNamara and James G. Blight, Argument without End: In Search of Answers to the Vietnam Tragedy.
- Author(s)Robert K. Brigham
- PublisherUniversity Press of Kansas
- Date of Publication15/07/2006
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleModern War Studies
- Place of PublicationKansas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Kansas
- Content Note8 photographs
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.