CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.99Trending at £28.17
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £21.99Trending at £32.96
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.48Trending at £15.94
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.88Trending at £4.96
About this product
- DescriptionThis study is not merely about making ASEAN more effective. By looking at how ICT - with its ability to overcome distance and time - could be a tool for enabling effective non-state actors in regional rule making, it also contributes to the literature on Global eGovernance.
- Author BiographyEmmanuel C. Lallana is Chief Executive at Ideacorp, Manila, the Philippines.
- Author(s)Emmanuel Lallana
- PublisherInstitute of Southeast Asian Studies
- Date of Publication30/12/2011
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintInstitute of Southeast Asian Studies
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.