All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis no-nonsense book teaches the reader how to develop accessible, standards compliant ASP-driven web sites using ASP and Macromedia Dreamweaver MX 2004 as the development tool. It presents ASP Web development with Dreamweaver in real-world tutorials so you can expect fast results as you progress through the book.
- Author BiographyRachel Andrew is a director of edgeofmyseat.com, a U.K.-based web solutions company, and is an experienced web developer. Rachel is a member of the Web Standards Project on the Dreamweaver Task Force, and hopes to encourage best practices in the support and use of W3C Standards in Dreamweaver. In addition to co-authoring several books, Rachel writes for various magazines and resource sites, both online and off. When not writing code or writing about writing code, Rachel spends time with her daughter, tries to encourage people to use Debian GNU/Linux, studies with the Open University, and enjoys a nice pint of beer.
- Author(s)Alan Foley,Drew McLellan,Rachel Andrew,Rob Turnbull
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication26/02/2004
- GenreComputing: General
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- Content Note304 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight855 g
- Width178 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.