All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the thorny issues of assessment that have been raised by - and that helped to define - the technology curriculum in the UK. This book compares practice in the UK to that in the USA, Germany, Taiwan and Australia.
- Author BiographyRichard Kimbell has taught technology in schools and been course director for undergraduate and postgraduate courses of teacher education. He directed the Assessment of Performance Unit (APU) research project in design and technology, and in 1990 he founded the Technology Education Research Unit at Goldsmiths College London where he was appointed Professor of Technology Education. He has published widely, including work commissioned by the department of education, the Congress of the United States, UNESCO and NATO. He has written and presented television programmes and regularly lectures internationally.
- PrizesWinner of Silvius Wolansky Outstanding Publication in Technology Education Award 1999.
- Author(s)Richard Kimbell
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/1997
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1 g
- Width60 mm
- Height91 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.