More items related to this product
About this product
- Product InformationThe motherboard is the powerhouse of your computer. This device is the most integral part of the machine, and you need a strong, durable board if you want great performance from your PC. Loaded with special features, the ASUS M5A97 LE R2.0 motherboard is an excellent choice for your system. One of the first to offer dual intelligent processors, the M5A97 has an exclusively designed Energy Processing Unit (EPU) that monitors and moderates overall power consumption to promote the longevity of your device. This unique design means that your machine will maximize its battery life every time you use it, allowing you to work harder, longer, and smarter. This device has a TPU chip that offers precise voltage control and optimizes the system to provide impressive performance on every task. Advanced monitoring systems such as Auto Tuning and TurboV functions provide easy-to-use methods of increasing speeds. TurboV gives users the freedom to adjust CPU frequencies for optimized performance. The Auto Tuning function allows users to optimize the system automatically for fast, stable speeds. Some of the most useful features of this device are its superior download and upload speeds for interfacing with peripherals in your machine. The ASUS M5A97 LE R2.0 motherboard provides data transfer rates that will save you time and energy. The ASUS USB 3.0 Boost technology increases data transfer speeds to and from USB 3.0 peripherals dramatically, reducing the time it takes for your materials to move. A remarkable 6GB/s data transfer rate is the norm for this device, which also supports next-generation Serial ATA (SATA) storage and dual-channel DDR3 1866 memory. Designed to be able to connect easily with a wide range of peripherals and devices, the USB 3.0 connections transfer data at remarkable speeds while remaining fully compatible with all USB 2.0 components. The Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) is a breakthrough in BIOS design. This unique approach allows for mouse-controlled graphical BIOS interface. That includes dual selectable modes that allow for a more flexible and convenient input system with more responsive scrolling capabilities. With DirectKey access built-in to this board, you can easily access your BIOS while the PC is on standby using ATX power. The Remote GO! feature connects PCs, tablets, smartphones and TVs using your existing LAN cable and router setup for wireless control of your devices.In addition, when using your machine for networking, Network iControl allows you to use real-time controls to allocate bandwidth over the network. This means that this product can help ensure the efficiency of your bandwidth usage.This motherboard features an AMD 970/SB950 chipset and is made with an AM3+ socket for AMD's eight-core processors. You'll have your choice of AMD processors to make use of this item's power in the ways that work best for your needs. The AMD Chipset is designed to support PCI Express 2.0 x16 graphics. An easy-to-use interface lets you customize the setup. You can prioritize your favorite software to run when you want it to, giving you control over your system.
- ModelM5A97 LE
- MPNM5A97,M5A97 LE R2.0
- Product TypeMotherboard
- Form FactorATX
- Width12 in.
- Depth9 in.
- CPU TypeAthlon II,Athlon II X2,Athlon II X3,Athlon II X4,Athlon X2,Phenom II,Phenom II X2,Phenom II X3,Phenom II X4,Phenom II X6,Sempron,Sempron X2
- CPU Socket TypeSocket AM3+
- Chipset TypeAMD 970
- Data Bus Speed2400 MHz
- BIOS Type32 Mbit AMI UEFI Legal BIOS
- Storage ControllersSerial ATA-600,Serial ATA-600 (RAID)
- Power Connectors24-pin main power connector,8-pin ATX12V connector
- Installed Qty (Max Supported)1
- TypePentium II
- Supported RAM Integrity CheckNon-ECC
- Audio Output TypeSound card
- Audio CodecRealtek ALC887
- Compliant StandardsHigh Definition Audio
Telecom / Networking
- Networking TypeGigabit Ethernet
Expansion / Connectivity
- Storage InterfacesAMD SB950 : SATA-600 - connector(s): 6 x 7pin Serial ATA - 6 device(s) - RAID 0 / RAID 1 / RAID 10 / RAID 5
- Cables Included2 x Serial ATA cable
- Software IncludedDrivers & utilities;ASUS MyLogo2;ASUS EZ Flash 2;ASUS Auto Tuning;ASUS AI Suite II;ASUS AI Charger+;ASUS Update,Drivers & utilities;ASUS MyLogo2;ASUS Live Update;ASUS EZ Flash 2
- Microsoft CertificationsCompatible with Windows 7
Best-selling in Motherboards
Save on Motherboards
- £99.99Trending at £186.30
- £112.93Trending at £127.70
- £146.89Trending at £154.22
- £31.49Trending at £39.43
- £107.98Trending at £109.10
- £79.99Trending at £87.83
- £110.10Trending at £118.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.