Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £78.06Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £3.13Free P&P
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 30 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £22.62Trending at £23.38
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £9.97Trending at £12.03
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
- £6.20Trending at £6.74
About this product
- DescriptionAsynchronous Transfer Mode (ATM) is a protocol that allows data, sound and video being transferred between independent networks via ISDN links to be supplied to, and interpreted by, the various system protocols. This work explains the working of the ATM and B-ISDN network. It also gives an introduction to the ATM and IP standards.
- Author(s)B. Turton,C. Hobbs,M. Bentall
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication29/05/1998
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Weight300 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.