All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.01
- £8.95Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £8.74Trending at £9.14
- £24.93Trending at £25.93
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £21.48Trending at £29.18
About this product
- DescriptionAntony Gormley's Angel of the North has only been around since 1998 but it is hard to imagine Gateshead without it. Today it is the most widely recognised symbol of Gateshead and the North East and has quickly become a cherished national icon. This book features facts, quotes and opinions about the Angel, its setting and its lasting legacy.
- Author BiographyDavid Simpson is a former journalist and the author of over 30 books on British history, topography and culture. He has published titles on London and Scotland as well as publications featuring British nostalgia, history and popular tastes from the 1940s to the 1990s. His special interest is the North East of England where he has entertained and lectured widely on the subject of dialect and place-names. David has appeared in over a hundred television and radio broadcasts both locally and nationally speaking on the history and culture of the North East.
- Author(s)David Simpson
- PublisherBusiness Education Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleAal Aboot
- Place of PublicationHoughton Le Spring
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMy World
- Width124 mm
- Height160 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.