All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe only extant work by Livy (64 or 59 BCE 12 or 17 CE) is part of his history of Rome from the foundation of the city to 9 BCE. Of its 142 books 1 10, 21 45 (except parts of 41 and 43 45), fragments, and short summaries remain. Livy s history is a source for the De Prodigiis of Julius Obsequens (fourth century CE).
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication30/06/1976
- Language(s)English & Latin
- Series TitleLoeb Classical Library
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo 114
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note2M.
- Weight350 g
- Width114 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Translated byB.O. Foster,etc.
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £34.31Trending at £39.49
- £2.81Trending at £3.39
- £4.67Trending at £5.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.