All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £8.66Trending at £12.99
- £17.11Trending at £21.90
- £7.33Trending at £9.98
- £12.06Trending at £12.25
- £6.78Trending at £8.99
- £11.17Trending at £15.27
- £7.27Trending at £8.35
About this product
- DescriptionThe only extant work by Livy (64 or 59 BCE 12 or 17 CE) is part of his history of Rome from the foundation of the city to 9 BCE. Of its 142 books, 1 10, 21 45 (except parts of 41 and 43 45), fragments, and short summaries remain. Livy s history is a source for the De Prodigiis of Julius Obsequens (fourth century CE).
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication01/12/1938
- Series TitleLoeb Classical Library
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note4M.
- Weight340 g
- Width110 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Translated byB.O. Foster,etc.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.