All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe only extant work by Livy (64 or 59 BCE 12 or 17 CE) is part of his history of Rome from the foundation of the city to 9 BCE. Of its 142 books, 1 10, 21 45 (except parts of 41 and 43 45), fragments, and short summaries remain. Livy s history is a source for the De Prodigiis of Julius Obsequens (fourth century CE).
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication01/12/1951
- Series TitleLoeb Classical Library
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo 396
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note6M.
- Weight300 g
- Width110 mm
- Height170 mm
- Translated byB.O. Foster,etc.
Best-selling in Short Stories & Anthologies
Save on Short Stories & Anthologies
- £6.39Trending at £8.86
- £5.00Trending at £5.93
- £7.03Trending at £7.95
- £5.10Trending at £5.39
- £9.00Trending at £10.93
- £1.83Trending at £3.45
- £12.97Trending at £14.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.