Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £9.09Trending at £12.98
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £6.10Trending at £6.23
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionThis fourth edition of Abdominal-Pelvic MRI provides the reader with a significant update on earlier works.
- Author BiographyRichard Semelka, MD, is Director of Magnetic Resonance Services, Professor, and Vice Chairman of Radiology at the University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill Medical School. He received his medical degree and residency training in radiology in his native Canada at the University of Manitoba, and completed a clinical research fellowship in MRI of the body at the University of California at San Francisco. Dr. Semelka has authored over 300 peer-reviewed articles, 12 textbooks including the Wiley Abdominal-Pelvic MRI and Current Clinical Imaging series and is an internationally acclaimed authority in the field. Michele A Brown, MD is a Professor of Clinical Radiology at the University of California San Diego Health System. She is trained in all modalities of abdominal and pelvic imaging, including ultrasound, flouroscopy, CT, and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and has special interest in MRI of the female pelvis. Her main current research activities involve MRI of the fetus and placenta, gynecologic malignancies, and benign conditions of the uterus, cervix, and ovaries. She is particularly experienced in the utilization of MRI for the diagnosis of placenta accreta and causes of maternal abdominal pain during pregnancy. Dr. Brown lectures internationally and is an active member of several professional societies, including the Society of Urological Radiology and the Radiological Society of North America. Ersan Altun, MD, is an Associate Professor of Radiology. He works as an attending radiologist at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill Medical School. He received his medical degree and residency training in Radiology in is native Turkey at Marmara University in Istanbul. He completed a clinical fellowship in Abdominal Imaging and a clinical research fellowship in MRI of the Body at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Dr. Altun authored over 35 peer-reviewed articles, numerous books chapters and authored the book entitled Liver Imaging: MRI with CT Correlation, which is published in the Current Clinical Imaging Series of Wiley.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication22/01/2016
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight4034 g
- Width231 mm
- Height283 mm
- Spine63 mm
- Edited byRichard C. Semelka
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.