Abel Integral Equations: Analysis and Applications by Rudolf Gorenflo, Sergio Vessella (Paperback, 1991)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £63.14Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £40.43Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 4 Dec
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £56.83Trending at £57.42
- £14.44Trending at £15.88
- £25.39Trending at £26.99
- £23.65Trending at £26.08
- £17.91Trending at £18.16
- £27.26Trending at £29.64
About this product
- DescriptionIn many fields of application of mathematics, progress is crucially dependent on the good flow of information between (i) theoretical mathematicians looking for applications, (ii) mathematicians working in applications in need of theory, and (iii) scientists and engineers applying mathematical models and methods.
- Author(s)Rudolf Gorenflo,Sergio Vessella
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication12/02/1991
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number1461
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteX, 222 p.
- Weight730 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement1991 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.