Consider these sponsored items
- £7.13Was:£7.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description15th August 1903 - On this day Aberdeen Football Club played its first match, holding Stenhousemuir to a 1-1 draw. 15th August 1963 - On this day Henry John Burnett was hanged at Craiginches Prison, Aberdeen - the last execution to take place in Scotland.
- Author BiographyElma McMenemey has lived in or near Aberdeen for many years. A qualified Scottish Blue Badge Guide, she leads tours in and around the city throughout the year. She is also a tourism consultant, specializing in marketing and PR. She is the author of Bloody Scottish History: Aberdeen.
- Author(s)Elma McMenemy
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication10/03/2016
- GenreLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Content Note22 Illustrations, black and white
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £11.95Trending at £17.50
- £19.33Trending at £24.98
- £13.77Trending at £20.01
- £6.76Trending at £12.09
- £9.66Trending at £15.00
- £19.44Trending at £28.49
- £9.69Trending at £15.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.