All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe north-east of Scotland is one of the least known areas of the country but has an architectural heritage as rich as the Highlands and Angus with which it shares its borders. This volume intends to illuminate its buildings and covers not only the historic districts of Formartine, Buchan and Banff in Aberdeenshire but also the whole of Moray.
- Author BiographyDavid W. Walker and Matthew Woodworth are research fellows at the University of Aberdeen.
- Author(s)David W. Walker,Matthew Woodworth
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2015
- Series TitlePevsner Architectural Guides: Buildings of Scotland
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note120 color illus.
- Weight907 g
- Width120 mm
- Height215 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £23.85
- £66.16Trending at £92.21
- £9.68Trending at £10.66
- £14.25Trending at £15.00
- £16.59Trending at £25.31
- £22.22Trending at £23.53
- £10.38Trending at £10.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.