All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £5.39Trending at £7.98
- £32.74Trending at £38.18
- £9.47Trending at £9.95
- £10.20Trending at £11.87
- £17.29Trending at £19.05
- £12.27Trending at £14.84
About this product
- DescriptionA worldwide leader in financial trading software shares one of its most successful systems In AbleTrend, Dr. John Wang discloses for the first time, the fundamental principles behind his bestselling and award-winning trading system, AbleTrend signals.
- Author BiographyJohn Wang, PhD, is cofounder, Chairman, and CEO of AbleSys Corporation. He cofounded AbleSys in 1994, and developed the Spyglass trading system in 1992, ASCTrend indicators in 1995, and the eASCTrend trading system in 2000. Wang began trading commodities in 1990 and is an active trader today, registered as a Commodity Trading Advisor (CTA) since 1995. His research has been published in top scientific journals, including Chemical Physics Letters and the Journal of Physical Chemistry, among others. Grace Wang is cofounder and Vice President of AbleSys. She received an MA in sports psychology from California State University, Sacramento, and an MA in physical education and gymnastics from Shanghai Institute of Physical Education. Wang became a CTA in 1995 and has been a frequent panel speaker at financial trade shows since 1999.
- Author(s)Grace Wang,John Wang
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication26/04/2010
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Trading
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight670 g
- Width184 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Foreword byLarry R. Williams
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.