CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.74
- £14.82Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.56
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
About this product
- DescriptionThis title provides a great deal of new and valuable information on how Jamaican plantations were run in the period between 1807 and 1838.
- Author BiographyDave Gosse is Lecturer in History, Department of History and Archaeology, University of the West Indies, Mona, Jamaica. He specializes in the social, economic and political history of nineteenth- and twentieth-century Jamaica.
- Author(s)Aubyn Gosse,Dave Aubyn Gosse,Dave St a Gosse
- PublisherUniversity of the West Indies Press
- Date of Publication15/10/2012
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationKingston
- Country of PublicationJamaica
- ImprintUniversity of the West Indies Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.