All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £30.79Trending at £34.07
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
About this product
- DescriptionThe essays in this volume illuminate key conditions for autonomy and development: the definition and redefinition of national territories as cultural orders clash and mix; control of resource bases upon which northern economies depend; and renewal and reworking of cultural identity.
- Author BiographyColin H. Scott is an associate professor in the Department of Anthropology, McGill University.
- PublisherUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2002
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- First Published2002
- ImprintUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Content Note8 b&w illustrations
- Weight640 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byColin H. Scott
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.