All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.49Trending at £4.83
- £4.24Trending at £4.78
- £25.99Trending at £30.99
- £22.29Trending at £23.51
- £0.99Trending at £6.99
- £7.62Trending at £10.49
- £10.14Trending at £10.36
About this product
- DescriptionAboriginal Peoples and Sport in Canada is the first work to focus sustained and serious attention on the wider implications of Aboriginal peoples' involvement in sport.
- Author BiographyJanice Forsyth is the director of the International Centre for Olympic Studies and an assistant professor in the School of Kinesiology at the University of Western Ontario. Audrey R. Giles is an associate professor in the School of Human Kinetics at the University of Ottawa.
- PrizesWinner of NASSH Book Prize for Collections, North American Society for Sport History 2014.
- PublisherUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Content Note8 photos; 4 figures
- Weight400 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byAudrey R. Giles,Janice Forsyth
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.