Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £25.01
- £26.30Trending at £27.03
- £17.70Trending at £25.48
- £20.30Trending at £27.00
- £16.38Trending at £16.87
- £24.99Trending at £30.38
- £20.87Trending at £21.21
About this product
- DescriptionPresenting a positive perspective on the abortion decision, this study finds that many women reported psychological gains after an abortion and contends that the decision can have a positive influence on women's lives.
- Author BiographyPATRICIA LUNNEBORG, now retired, was Professor of Psychology and Adjunct Professor of Women's Studies at the University of Washington in Seattle. She's an established researcher and writer in counseling psychology, specializing in topics of concern to women.
- Author(s)Patricia W. Lunneborg
- Date of Publication27/01/1992
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Notebibliography
- Weight553 g
- Width161 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.