All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures many of the major Supreme Court decisions on abortion - as well as many majority, dissenting, and plurality opinions. This book sets these cases in political, historical, and philosophical context, and gives the reader a sense of what the issues in the constitutional law of abortion are likely to be in the future.
- Author BiographyIan Shapiro is Sterling Professor of Political Science at Yale University, where he also serves as Henry R. Luce Director of the MacMillan Center for International and Area Studies.
- PublisherHackett Publishing Co, Inc
- Date of Publication01/11/2007
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationCambridge, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHackett Publishing Co, Inc
- Weight398 g
- Width9 mm
- Height215 mm
- Edited byIan Shapiro
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.99Trending at £17.30
- £14.42Trending at £14.65
- £18.29Trending at £21.98
- £23.71Trending at £26.31
- £23.54Trending at £24.06
- £22.69Trending at £24.29
- £20.28Trending at £21.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.