All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £9.01Trending at £9.60
- £6.78Trending at £8.52
- £13.85Trending at £15.03
- £19.99Trending at £23.82
- £5.89Trending at £6.09
- £11.83Trending at £13.54
- £12.58Trending at £15.66
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of contemporary revisitings and applications of the work of Raymond Williams that historicizes and contextualizes his theories.
- Author BiographyLawrence Grossberg is Morris Davis Professor of Communication Studies, Chair of the Executive Committee of the University Program in Cultural Studies at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, USA. Grossberg is co-editor (with Della Pollock) of the journal Cultural Studies. Roman Horak is Head of Sociology of Art and Cultural Sociology at the Institute of Aesthetics and Cultural Studies/Art Pedagogy, University of Applied Arts Vienna, Austria. Monika Seidl is Professor of Cultural Studies and Director of Studies at the English Department of Vienna University, Austria.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/11/2009
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight340 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byLawrence Grossberg,Monika Seidl,Roman Horak
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.