All listings for this product
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £10.60Trending at £10.75
- £14.54Trending at £19.98
- £11.54Trending at £14.87
- £46.15Trending at £50.62
- £14.34Trending at £19.99
- £6.04Trending at £6.36
- £30.35Trending at £37.48
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1973, the Pittsburgh Steelers were super, but missed the bowl. This is a portrait of a team poised to dominate the NFL for more than a decade recounts the gridiron accomplishments and off-the-field lives of players, coaches, wives, fans, and owners.
- Author BiographyRoy Blount Jr., humorist, sportswriter, poet, performer, lecturer, dramatist, and the author of twelve books, has written for the Atlantic Monthly since 1981. Raised in Decatur, Georgia, he now resides in New York City.
- Author(s)Roy Blount
- PublisherUniversity of Pittsburgh Press
- Date of Publication25/07/2004
- GenreBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationPittsburgh PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pittsburgh Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width158 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition StatementAnniversary edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.