All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this nonfiction narrative of magic through the ages, HP Newquist explains how the world's most famous tricks were created. From the oracles of ancient Egypt and the wizards of medieval Europe on to the exploits of Houdini and modern practitioners like Criss Angel, this book unlocks the secrets behind centuries of magic and illusion.
- Author BiographyHP Newquist is the author of more than a dozen books for both children and adults, including For Boys Only and This Will Kill You. He has written hundreds of magazine articles and several documentaries, covering topics from medicine to music. He spends his time exploring the world and researching books with his wife and two daughters.
- Author(s)H. P. Newquist
- PublisherHenry Holt & Company Inc
- Date of Publication17/11/2015
- GenreChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHenry Holt & Company Inc
- Out-of-print date02/03/2017
- Content Noteblack and white illustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine38 mm
Best-selling in Children's General Interest
Save on Children's General Interest
- £6.06Trending at £6.21
- £8.49Trending at £10.89
- £10.20Trending at £11.84
- £11.56Trending at £11.89
- £9.42Trending at £9.92
- £12.45Trending at £14.90
- £4.75Trending at £4.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.