All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeaturing step-by-step instructions and useful illustrations, this book shows you how to set up your computer, begin using Microsoft Windows XP and personalize your Windows XP experience. It also teaches you how to: work with files and folders; add new hardware and devices to your system; perform maintenance and diagnose common problems; and more.
- Author BiographyMichael Miller has authored more than 60 how-to and reference books over the past fifteen years, including Que's Absolute Beginner's Guide to eBay (2003; 2nd Edition 2004), Absolute Beginner's Guide to Upgrading and Fixing Your PC (2003) Absolute Beginner's Guide to Launching an eBay Business (2003), Bad Pics Fixed Quick (2004), and Tricks of the eBay Masters (2004). He has established a reputation for clearly explaining technical topics to non-technical readers, and for offering useful real-world advice about complicated topics.
- Author(s)Michael Miller
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication21/07/2005
- GenreComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Series TitleThe Absolute Beginner's Guide
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQue Corporation,U.S.
- Out-of-print date17/06/2010
- Content NoteIllustrations,
- Weight786 g
- Width181 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.92Trending at £24.50
- £40.17Trending at £44.44
- £27.28Trending at £27.76
- £12.69Trending at £13.18
- £20.30Trending at £26.98
- £16.38Trending at £16.77
- £21.17Trending at £24.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.