Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionIllustrates by example the typical steps necessary in computer science to build a mathematical model of any programming paradigm. This title presents results of a large and integrated body of research in the area of 'quantitative' program logics.
- Author(s)Annabelle McIver,Charles Carroll Morgan
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication19/11/2004
- Series TitleMonographs in Computer Science
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note63 black & white illustrations, 5 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1650 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.