Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £10.89Trending at £13.11
- £18.40Trending at £19.55
About this product
- DescriptionAbstracts remain useful in the digital world. Highly beneficial to information professionals and researchers who work and publish in different fields, this book summarizes the most important and up-to-date theory of abstracting, as well as giving advice and examples for the practice of writing different kinds of abstracts.
- Author BiographyTibor Koltay, PhD, is Professor at the Department of Information and Library Studies of Szent Istvan University, Hungary. In 2010, he published Abstracts and Abstracting. A Genre and Set of Skills for the Twenty-first Century with Chandos Publishing.
- Author(s)Professor Tibor Koltay
- PublisherWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication28/02/2010
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleChandos Information Professional Series
- Place of PublicationWitney
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChandos Publishing (Oxford) Ltd
- Weight340 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.