All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAbused by Therapy debunks an enduring myth dating back to Freud, that certain conditions are nearly always caused by childhood trauma.
- Author BiographyKatharine Mair is a clinical psychologist who noticed that false memories of childhood could emerge during some types of psychotherapy. She is the author of The Myth of Therapist Expertise, contributed a chapter to the Open University Press book Psychotherapy and its Discontent, and has published papers in academic journals. Katharine is now retired and lives in Cornwall.
- Author(s)Katharine Mair
- PublisherTroubador Publishing
- Date of Publication31/10/2013
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationMarket Harborough
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.17
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.