Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.86
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £19.59Trending at £26.31
- £9.10Trending at £9.52
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.78
About this product
- DescriptionPublished in 1904, this highly illustrated report documents the continued archaeological excavations at one of ancient Egypt's most sacred sites.
- Author(s)A. E. P. Weigall,Alan H. Gardiner,C. T. Currelly,Edward Russell Ayrton
- PublisherCambridge Library Collection
- Date of Publication19/09/2013
- Series TitleCambridge Library Collection - Egyptology
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note61 b/w illus.
- Weight360 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.