All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPeople rely on reason to navigate the abstract world of human relations in the same way they rely on maps to traverse the physical world. This work offers a critique of the way human thought and action have become immersed in the rhetoric of cartography and how this cartographic reasoning allows the powerful to map out other people's lives.
- Author BiographyGunnar Olsson is professor emeritus of geography at Uppsala University, Sweden. He is the author of ten books in Swedish and English.
- Author(s)Gunnar Olsson
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2007
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note45 halftones, 2 maps, 1 line drawing, 24 figures
- Weight1314 g
- Width188 mm
- Height260 mm
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.21Trending at £12.34
- £11.75Trending at £14.47
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.