CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- Author(s)Jeffrey R. Di Leo
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/05/2011
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Table Of ContentsPreface Acknowledgments Chapter 1. Anonymity, Dialogue, and the Academy Chapter 2. Public Intellectuals, Inc. Chapter 3. Uncollegiality, Tenure, and the Weasel Clause Chapter 4. Shame in Academe Chapter 5. On Being and Becoming Affiliated Chapter 6. The Fate of the Book Review Chapter 7. Politics, Pedagogy, and the Anthology Chapter 8. Academe Degree Zero Chapter 9. Cultural Studies, Semiotics, and the Politics of Repackaging Theory Chapter 10. New Technology and the Dilemmas of the Posttheory Generation Notes Bibliography Index About the Author
- Author BiographyJeffrey R. Di Leo is Professor of English and Philosophy at the University of Houston-Victoria. He is editor and publisher of the American Book Review. He is the author of Affiliations (2003) and On Anthologies (2004).
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.